Payroll and Agent of Record Services provide the ability for any business to manage its risk of hiring full or part-time personnel as W2 employees or 1099 contractors.
Through Payroll Services VIMRO acts as a traditional employer of record to hire your worker(s) as W2 employees, capture time and expenses, provide benefits, pay employer side taxes, process payroll and provide HR support.
As an Agent of Record, VIMRO partners with clients to aggregate the 1099 Independent Contractors under one roof to handle contract management, SLA’s, payroll and compliance. When needed, VIMRO can serve as a Project Manager for a particular client initiative or project.
VIMRO enters into a partnership with the client to provide flexibility and agility in approaching temporary or long-term staffing with minimal impact on the client’s operations, management and compliance risk. This co-employment relationship is a mutually beneficial arrangement that shares certain employer responsibilities between VIMRO and the business.
By partnering with VIMRO, the benefits are numerous:
- Access to HR resources such as healthcare
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401k participation and match
- Flexible PTO
- Minimize regulatory burden and risk
- W2 exempt v. non-exempt liability
- Overtime payments
- All payroll requirements and withholdings
- Minimize internal HR tasks and burdens
- Onboarding paperwork and contracts
- Background and credit checks
- Drug testing
Return back to all IT recruiting & staff augmentation solutions.